Blog Assignment 2
So I am sitting here in a little coffee shop in Mount Pleasant Michigan on a Saturday afternoon. I can't stop thinking about dropping the mass amounts of schoolwork I seem to have at the moment and going out with some close friends to play Disc Golf. If you don't know what Disc Golf is I will help explain in this blog.
Disc Golf is played a lot like traditional golf, but instead of balls and clubs you play with frisbees. The object of the game is to complete the hole in the fewest strokes possible. Disc Golf is free to all, unlike regular golf. You never need to rent a cart and the best part, it is so much fun! The season is quickly approaching where it is warm enough for me to go out and play a few holes with some friends. My favorite place to play in Mount Pleasant is the Disc Golf course located behind Kelly Shorts Stadium at Deerfield Park. So, I will see you there!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home